United Business Funding provides Business Loans, Business Cash Advance, and Merchant Cash Advance Services.
Have a question? Call Us:
Do You Qualify? – How to Qualify for a Small Business Loan
It is very easy to qualify for Business Financing from United Business Funding.
General Qualifications for a Merchant Cash Advance
1. If your business has been in operation for at least 4 months and
2. your business processes at least $8,000 per month in gross sales with at least 15 batches,
3. and you do not have an open bankruptcy.
General Qualifications for a Standard Business Loan or Bank Only Loan Program
1. If your business has been in operation for at least 12 months and
2. your business generates at least $8,000 per month in gross revenue,
3. and any bankruptcies have been discharged for at least 1 year.
Unlike most other funding programs, we have NO MINIMUM FICO requirements
We can generally approve your business for a cash advance of up to 125% of your gross monthly sales.
We can provide unsecured business loans on a wide range of businesses. However, there are certain business types that may require additional documentation or and/or security. Please click on the button below to review a list of restricted business types.
Get Started Today
By submitting you affirm that the information provided is true and accurate, to the best of your knowledge.